Sunday, December 13, 2009

Helloooo. I haven't blogged in a while. Mind's been occupied with summat, so it mighta been that a way.

Irvine Welsh's tendencies of sorting a Scottish accent 'as been befitting onto meself. It's rather catchay, goes to say. 'Specially since them trainspotters got nuthin' to it, en Sick Boy's a lad of many teelants. Ahah.

Okay, okay, stopping now. XD Trainspotting's narrative is just a whisrlwind of peculiar accents, spellings and pronunciations.

BTW, just watched some parts of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core on Youtube. Practically bawled my eyes out after seeing Zack die. Man, was Cloud upset. They were best friends. *sniff* Poor Cloud. No wonder he becomes all emo in Advent Children.





A preview for ya lovely lads en lassies. Lol.

OOH, OOH. I balik kampung on Tuesday, so I won't be here for maybe a week or so? Well, it'll be good to see the old gang again. My former best friend/cousin/banana/happy fruit 99, can't wait to see her. ADVENTURES AHOY. MWAHAHAHA.

I miss Bambi. She's the dog. She's the cutest thing ever. And she wards off mean cats. :D

And, now, I shall stop rambing, and just add some more nonsense.


WHY DID SQEENIX KILL HIM OFF NOOOOOO. ARGHHH. HUMBUG.


Cheers.


Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment