Saturday, December 5, 2009

Okay, so I totally fail. At this. Thing. Called. NaNoWriMo.

I FAILZ.

THE HORRORRRZ.

: O


Well, it was expected that I wouldn't live through NaNoWriMo anyways.

Sorry, my dear boys. I'm afraid you have to wait till the next November to become fully fledged characters.

Jeremy, stop glaring. Mikey, stop squeezing James to death. He needs to mourn too. And Nick, I see you're taking this well? Oh, she's came after you, then? My bad.

Yes, I talk to my book characters. It helps me establish things. Like how Nick came to meet with a very real-life inspired person called Clo... okay, really, the book-her will kick me if I reveal any details. And how James got that scar on his shoulder. Which, of course, is not relevant to the story anyway, but still is interesting.

Next year, I will start again. And that time, I will finish it.

I WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

I promised.




Nat.


PS JEREMY BELLMONTE! Stop bloomin' yelling at that poor private! He's already having to deal with Yvette, non? Then, quit it! Mios Dio, that boy!

Yes, Mikey. I never cease to amaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment