Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haven't You People Ever Heard Of Closing The Goddamn Door?

Hey guys. How you been?

I could be worse. My day has been smooth sailing... right up till I got home.

Yeah, so what if I got straight A's in the national exams (UPSR) ?

Still, parents can be so irritating. They just can't understand what us kids do.

Sigh.

So, I have a surprise for my friends tomorrow. They don't know that because I got 5A's, I made this bet to cut my hair. In a bob.

Yes.

So, right now, my hair is so short, I can feel a breeze on the back of my head. Not my neck.

Ahaha, tomorrow is the last day of school for the SKSJ'ns. All Standard 6... I'll miss you guys, not!

I must post... a rant!

Not a rant. A rant. With blue font.

Meaning, later I will blog this speech to my fellow classmates who are not reading this so I can vent my anger on them instead of my guitar (which I don't want to 'accidentaly' burn again) .

So, right now, I'm listening to this irrisistably catchy song by Panic At The Disco called 'Build God, Then We'll Talk'. It's fantastic.

I, once again, shall give you the link. Ahaha, aren't I generous? Not!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrEq2GW9SHU&feature=related

So, there it is. The wonderfully weird song about a prostitute who cheats on her husband with a lawyer from the firm she works at, then gets caught by the cops.

Go, Google the lyrics or something. I'm too lazy to type it out. And, I don't think you guys would actually want them. Unless, you can't hear the song properly.

Brendon Urie has the best voice ever. And Ryan Ross can really sing too. Ahah, the videos I've been posting are from 2005. Their best concert on The Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour.

So, here ends today's post.

And, now, I shall reveal my name. It is xxxxx .

Mwahaha. Okay, fine. It's Natasha, but please. Call me Tash.

Peace out, psychotic in. Woot!

xoxo Tash

PS Hah! Not so anonymous now, am I?
Wait. That sounded better in my head. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment