Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're Just A Wet Dream For The Webzine

Now, I bet ya'll are thinking, what's up with the blog title? Well, it all started from a song...

As I mentioned in my earlier post, I am a fan of Panic At The Disco. The name of the song I'm refering to is 'The Difference Between Suicide And Martyrdom Is Press Coverage'.

Now, don't get me wrong. I know the song has an extremely over-the-top tilte, but that's what makes it so interesting at first glance.

If you haven't heard the song before, go check it out.

And again, that is the origin of my blog title.

And later on, the titles of my posts-also this one and before- will be coming from random lyrics in their songs.

Big deal. Who cares anyway?

This was kind of a filler. I can't think of anything else and right now I'm watching a couple of videos from Panic At The Disco.

It was their DVD Live In Denver, The Nothing Rhymes With Circus Tour.

And if there really is something that rhymes with circus, let's not bring it up, kay?

The song that got to me the most was 'Camisado'. Even whilst somewhat distracted by the dancers Dusty and Katy Kay, I found the song to be slightly... enlightening.

It was written by the one and only, Ryan Ross, about his alcoholic father.

He had to go through a lot, just for his dad, who recently passed away early this year.

Knowing this made me tear up a little, watching the video.

I suggest you people with nothing to do go see it. NOW.

It's on YouTube. Here, I'll even post the link for ya. How nice am I? Not.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XHq3F1urNjg

There it is.

Okay, signing off once more.Peace out, psychotic in.

xoxo Not Very Anymous

PS Just wait it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment