Saturday, November 15, 2008

But You Wouldn't...Would You? Part 1

This is my rant. Woot!

Okay, here goes.

To all the people I consider as friends throughout the past six years... Thanesh, Joel, Bobby, Erfan, Afiq, Ai Lyn, Lila, Lemina, Arvind, Xin & Chin, Kin Yen, Elton, Tengku, Anwar, Nel Sern, and various peoples I have either forgotten or are too lazy to write your freaking names, I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY. Lolz :D ----> I likey this smiley.

To the peoples who I really DO NOT like... Melissa, Ratchana, Sharvin, Benjamin, and various peoples who I really cannot remember, YOU ALL MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL. Melissa for telling everyone that I had a crush on Thanesh (which I DON'T), Ratchana cause you're just plain mean, Benjamin for doing the same as Melissa AND telling Tengku that I liked him (which I DON'T), Sharvin also for the same reasons. HATEZ U ALL >:O

Teachers... YEAHH YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, Cikgu Hang Kasturi the COOLEST and you know why :D Thanks for the UPSR stuff and the teaching but hell, I don't care! I miss Pn Tan Sui Ching! My fav teacher eva!! :DDD

Oh, and specially to Erfan and Aziq who are the only two reading this... WE ARE THE THREE BLOGS-KATEERS! WOOT!!! :DDD

And, to all the people who thought I was weird... HELL YEAHH I'M WEIRD! I WEAR FINGERLESS GLOVES TO SCHOOL SOMETIMES SO CALL ME STRANGE, CAUSE I FREAKING AM!!! YEAHH :DDDDD

Last, MCR AND PATD ARE MY LIFE!!

I love Ryan Ross!!

xoxo T.




No comments:

Post a Comment