Sunday, September 13, 2009

"... to confirm you are a rakyat Malaysia."

Title quote from Mr Jeremy Yee. We were having the treasure hunt on Friday, and we had no ideas for the Bible Knowledge Forever! (9 x 9 x .........) so he went over to Mr Jacob and asked, "I need to see your IC."

"Why?"

"We need to confirm you are a rakyat Malaysia. Or else you might be arrested."

LOL. The whole group started laughing like idiots. THEN we found out that BKF ... was MJ's car number plate. More LOLs. We came in second-at-a-tie with Reuben's group.

EVEN MORE LOL "Rules: No screaming like the 'handsome' (REUBEN).
No breathing.
No running.
and etc. etc. etc.
*copyrighted. thank you for reading. :)"

Next week gonna learn how to play The Beatles' "All My Lovin'" on the guitarra classica. Can't wait to get the sheet music. :D

Miracle Explosion and Youth Explosion was good. I got something to share on Friday. :]

Gotta go for dinner. Bye.



Nat.

1 comment:

  1. Hey yaw; I was thinking about Ryan going to Panic's acoustic show at Angels & Kings and Brendon saw him in the crowd and Brendon dedicated a song to him. Any song. And they ended up going out together having drinks or pizza, you know. You spin the story. Thanks though.

    I'm sorry for being pushy. It's just that now the band's broken, slashatthedisco's slashes are getting downhill.

    I don't know why though, the blogs you update aren't appearing on my Blogs You Follow Update. Damn noob!! Hehehe. Wow, I'm beginning to write a summary here. Welp, thanks a lot Nat! I wish I could hang out with you in real life you know, so I can tell you how awesome you are! I am sounding like a stalker.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete