Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh How I Adore Them

Just a few of my heroes:

From the left, Bob Bryar, Mikey Way, Gerard Way, Ray Toro, and Frank Iero.

These five guys used to mean the world to me. As a band, their lyrics inspired me to do and learn a lot of things, like Ray inspired me to play the guitar, or Gerard with his song writing, or Mikey and his love for cats... random, yes, but, I have to say that I learnt a lot from these boys. Or, well, not boys. They're in their late twenties and early thirties... but that don't matter!

These guys fought so hard in life, through family problems, personal problems, relationship problems, all obstacles and hardships, but in the end they came out strong. Gerard even has a daughter now. She's almost five months old.

They made my life worthwhile. At least before I came to SU.

Now, my inspiration comes from the ones I see and greet every day, every week. Those are my real heroes. But, all in all? My Chemical Romance, one of the greatest, most inspiring bands ever.

Thanks, guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment