Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let The Good Times Roll

I wrote this last year. Huh. I've rather improved since then, aye?

-

This Thing Called Global Warming? Yeah, It's Catching On

by Nat.

I used to see a wonderful world,
A beautiful place for me and you,
Plants, animals, people, places,
Cloudy skies and sunny days too.

No more can I see this world,
I think to myself it's not the same,
Pollution, corruption, destruction,
The pain on my skin feels like butane.

I can't smell the fresh morning dew,
Nor the sweet cold smells of the night,
The air is toxic and filled with cyanide,
The terrible stench I can't fight.

What I would sacrifice to have it all back,
The wonders that the earth now lack,
In half my heart has tore,
As I can no longer recognise my home any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment