Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nice day today

Today was the day of that Hannah Montana thingy.
We had Shila come to our school today.
Yeah, she's actually pretty good at singing.
I came to school at 8:20 in the AM.
And my mom like, "Got coffee here ahnot?"
I was T.T no tak ada la mami
And she and my sister go wandering around the school.
And I CAME EARLIER THAN KIM MWAWHAHAHAHA.
Then we all go for Usher briefing. Clara, I tell you, DAMN ANNOYING.
She simply came for the meeting and didn't even help also. Bleh.
Go shoot yourself. xD +-"--> x.x


So, CF was in charge of ushering.
And Mr Jacob was = O.O hannah montana? o-okay. xD
So, we were all helping.
And, I was at the main entrance. Me, Jonathan, Kim, Clovey, Lemina and Emily.
And Kim was attacking everyone who passed by, like "WELCOME TO SUUU!!!!!111!!!"
"I'M A GUMMI BEAR." = Kim. xD
"SOULJA UP IN THIS HO" = Me. xD
"I take picture of people." = Clovey. xD
"..." = Lemina + Emily. xD
"Uhm... Uhm... I very awkward la say welcome." = Jonathan. xD
So, Jonathan(bodyguard ftr) brought his MP3 so I listen to what he got on the MP3.
... Got Pussycat Dolls wtf la. xD


So, 10:10 (not 11:11, xD) we went back to the hall.
SOOO PURPLE YOU KNOW? My sister matching. She wore purple coloured shirt. Ahaha.
And we all sat down and I saw Thanesh there. And Pravin was there also.
The shorty from last year, 6S. xD
So, Thanesh was like, "OMG DUDEEE U IS HEREEE."
And I also, "OMG WHAT U DOINNS HEREEE."
And Pravin like, "Yeah, my sister wanted to come la."
But then eh Thanesh cannot stay for the performance cause of his project with Misykat and Wafa and Varshini.


Then my mom was there with my sister. So, they were watching the show. Ahaha.
They gave these weird purple packets with pink bangles and Hannah Montana stuff inside.
(i saw jeremy wearing the bangle before shila actually went on, ehe.)
Then, sing sing, act act, lalala.
Then, Joey also sang. Wow.
And then Damien was dancing... LOL, HE GOT A SILVER HANDBAG. HAHA.
And the teacher DAMN CHUN WEYH can sing also won handbag and En. Mokhtar like =D
Then Elyna DANCING LIKE MAD and my mom ask "Who's the crazy girl ah? She on medicine or something?"
Me = T.T xD =O XDDDDD


So, it finished after Joey and Shila sang together.
Then Chester was singing.
Ooh, ooh, AND JOEL LIM SHOWED UP.
And everyone took turns wearing my hat. xD
And then I saw Ungku sitting in front. My sister said Nicole said that he was my ketua kelas. True.
WALOUWEYH NEVER COME FOR SCHOOL YESTERDAY CAN COME FOR SHILA CONCERT WHAT LA YOU UNGKU? xD


Then, my mom asked whether I wanted to bring a few friends to McD for lunch.
I stole Kim, Jojo, Clovey and Chester. Bwahahaha.
Then, we all squished inide the Myvi. It was like = >.<
And we all singing Mika u know. Ahaha, and Joel taking pictures like mad only.
And Joel like, "OH MY DAD! NOT, WAIT, THAT'S MY DAD!"
My mom like, "You dad is everywhere." xD


Then we go to McD, and had burger all.
And the fried like, THE WHOLE TRAY WTF LA.
And Joel like "OM NOM NOM NOM NOM." O.o
And taking all FB profile pics. And like "X-MEN FRENCH FRIES!"
I share drink with Joel, and my sis like, "EWW WHAT."
I = xDDDDDDDD


And then we talk about nonsense ah.
Then my mom come pick us up.
But Clovey had to go early so her mom come pick her up at McDonalds.
KTNXBAI. xD
Chester said "Your mom damn cool la."
And he belanja me McFlurry wo. Damn best. Oreo la. Joel buy his own sundae. Choco-latey.
And I like = :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD of course la
Then we all squish again.


Then we all singing and Chester said "OMG ADAM LAMBERT DAMN BEST BUT DANNY GOKEY WILL WIN AMERICAN IDOL."
And then I was "OMG NO WAY KRIS ALLEN IS SO COOL MY FAVOURITE WOH."
And then go Chester's house to take his wushu stuff.
And Joel was like, "Hey can only see your sister's body cannot see her face also."
And my mom like "joel talk alot la." xD


Go to my house.
They rampage my room woh.
Joel like showing a wrestling move with my pillow...
I was "i actually use that, man." O.O
Then we play dare with Chesters fish cards.
FISH CARDSSSSS. SO CHUN.
Then go downstairs to use computer, and Chester go YouTube to see a video.
OMG LOL HANNAH MONTANA PARODY MAN DAMn FUNNY CARDBOARD.


Then everyone must go already, Chester got Wushu and Joel got drum lessons and Kim got Captain's Ball.
Then all get in the Myvi and Chester went first.
And joel taking pictures of Subway and Starbucks and cars all.
He take A LOT OF PICTURES WEYH.
With Kim also because she sitting at the back.
Then drop Kim la and what all and then Jojo.
But then we passed by tthe shop and Joel was, "HEY MY DAD."
Then he put down the window and shouted HEY DAD.
And his dad was O.O oh.


Then all bye bye, go pick up laundry la, come home.
Then I fall asleep.
Then I wake up and now we having BBQ party ahahaha.
Kim ask me to tapou. Woots.

Okays the end.

KTNXBAI.



ttfn tash

No comments:

Post a Comment