Sunday, January 3, 2010

2012... erhmm, I mean... 2010 IS HERE!


Lookie, I changed my blog header and colour again. Bonus points if anyone can figure out how the blog name and header are related.
Oh, and have a Frank to start off the year, then.

(totally shameless editing in the pic above, ahaha. i just love pics where iero or one of the ways or toro or bryar is holding up editable things, like paper, man, those are fun to work with. :P)



2009 has come and gone. And now, 2010 is here.

The start of a new year. A new decade. A new beginning.



Last year had been the most life changing year I'd ever known, and this year? I only hope it can match up to the last.



I honestly believe that 2010 is going to bring some brand new things, events, people, days, fun, memories, sadness, ups and downs, adventures, relationships and tons more. It's just how you see the world the day after tomorrow.

Well, as far as this goes, it's 4:29 in the morning, and I am exhausted from waiting up to see my movie finish downloading. One word: Hitsugaya-awesomeness. Yes, it is one word. :P

Okay, then. Enjoy 2010, folks, and remember.



It's okay to smile once in a while.



Nat. R. LXK

No comments:

Post a Comment