Monday, November 30, 2009

Of colour and composition, so magnetic

Oh well. It's pretty much back to the drawing board, then.


So... bored...


Saw a certain someone at SP today. Had half a mind to go into SK.

Oh, and I have reconnected with GW's voice. Yep. That sentence makes no sense to you, but it does to me. :P

Guitar, geetar, keytar, eat tar you mice.

New Prompt: Colour, masquerade, masks, feathers, dances, gold, stage, magic.

I got this really cool mug from SP today after guitar class, and it's like, customised. It has my name on it in Kirsten ITC font, and a picture of MCR beside the handle. It's too cool.

*squees*

I watched Saw 6 tonight. It was very, very, gruesome, and twisted, and horrible, and torrid.


I went for this bookfair, at Amcorp Mall, and I bought 22 new books.

22 BOOKS OH YEAAAAAH.

Got two books by Irvine Welsh, and a few more Vintage books, and Conversations With God: Two & Three; The Bible Code 1 & 2, a mini bible with Genesis, Exodus and Song of Songs, with illustrated pages. Very nice. And also Apocalypse: 2012: An Optimist's Opinion, and Rant. And also like, six more books, but hey. Who's counting.


POIIIISE, AAAAAND, RATIONALITYYYYYY.


I miss the old Panic.




Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment