Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All worn down, shoulda said nuthin'...

Aah.

Came back from Kampung Timah at 2. It was a long bus ride, but now...

YAY BACK TO SUBANNNNNGGGGG. LUFF.

I've been missing my books, and the opportunity to write more fic. OHYA, Shifa', do you want a fic? Cause I'm out of ideas, so fling me a thought and I'll try to write it. Anyone else? I'm open to suggestion.

It was a good Hari Raya. Celebrated my sis's birthday, went out for "tai chan" --lol, idk how to spell that-- meaning "feast". LOL, it was a feast-y thing. We had crab, and prawns, and "yee chee". SF soup. :P

Missed my cousins alot, so it was a warm welcome when me and my mom got there. 99, Bulat, and Soffi, and Bambi! Oh I missed that dog.

"... and at the end was a dog called Bambi..."

Couldn't resist. ANYWAYYYSSS.....


ARE YOU READY??






We're having a special prayer meeting for the Form 3s and Form 5s who are about to undergo their PMR and SPM examinations respectively. If you're a SUn, and a Christian, then come join us. We'll pray for you. :]

... there are refreshments.

So, come, join us. Join the good side. We have cookies.... and faith. AND MORE COOKIES. MWAHAHA.

Oh yes.

You know who you are. This is for ya.

that girl's a sexy genius



Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment