Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thoughts Of The Week

~
Went to school for a meeting this morning. It was fun.

~
Jeremy Yee is related to Dylan Tan. Huh. That's pretty weird.

~
I'm still feeling rather sick with flu and a hacking cough. Quite a few people missed school cause of that.

~
A girl from Rally contracted H1N1, but it's not so serious. We're all praying for her recovery.

~
Guitar exams for me and electone exams for Clovey in August. Oh dear. SYATP is in August.

~
Shia and Choy taught me and Daniel how to work the mixer yesterday. Maybe next year I can be on the tech team for Rally.

~
In two years I will have saved up enough for an acoustic guitar.

~
Ah. My computer has been struck by another virus.

~
Internet, how do you feel about another story from this LJ author?



THE END.

Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment