Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Somedays, I leave my heart in a whiskey glass

I am sooooooooooo bored.
Like, seriously.

Started writing poetry after another bad bout of "oh-nobody-loves-me-what-do-i-do-i-want-to-dieee" kind of moods.
IT'S FUCKING EPIC.
World War Two anyone?

I'll be posting it here, my Quizzila, and I'm thinking about putting it on INO.
AHHHH WHO CARES.
I REALLY FEEL LIKE TYPING THE REST OF THIS BLOG POST IN CAPS.

CAPPS IS MY QUIZZILA NAME.
UHUH.

I LOVE CHEESE.
DON'T YOU?
*SNIFF*
CHEEEEEEEEESEEEEE.

DRACHMA = FICTIONAL COUNTRY IN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST MANGA
DRACHMANS ARE SO MEAN.
LALALALALA
WARS ARE BAD, CHILDREN.


WHAT A COMPLETELY POINTLESS POST.

BTW: FIQ REACHED POST 53. WOOHOO.
I'M ONLY UP TO 37, PLUS THIS ONE.
= 38.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

THE END.
I LUV ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE.
LUFF.
<333333





blog blog blog ttttttash bandit wayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment