Sunday, December 7, 2008

Change Of Plans In A Moderate Colission

Yay.

I'm staying put at Blogspot.

I decided it was much easier to use than Freewebs anyways.

Now, onto the case.

I've just added a new playlist to my blog. I think it's somewhere under the list of previous posts.

Let's start witht the songs, shall we?

1) Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic At The Disco

I'm pretty sure I've explained this song before, but it won't hurt to explain some more. I have time.

It's about a woman who cheats on her husband with an attorney from a firm she works at.

Interesting?

My reaction exactly.

2) Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A Professional)

Ahah. Another fantastic one from Cobra Starship. Talks about the life of a prostitutute. Catchy and insightful.

3) Brianstorm by The Artic Monkeys.

Hmm. Weird name. But they make great music, by the way. It's kinda scrambled so I can't make heads or tails of the song(?).

4) Mr Brightside = The Killers

Very nice song. Relates to Build God, Then We'll Talk a little bit. And also Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession..., yeah.

5) Ghost Of You >> My Chemical Romance

Ahh. A personal favourite. About a young man who joins the war(WW1) and doesn't make it home alive. It's heart-wrenching.

The End.

All the songs relate to each other in a way. For Brianstorm, I was originall going to put the song Who The Fuck Are The Artic Monkeys? by, obviously The Artic Monkeys. Much better, but ILike didn't have the song. Settled for next best.

Surprisingly, ILike had only THREE songs from TAM. Can you believe it? Not even I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor. Hmmph.

Well, gotta go. I'm late for guitar lessons. :/

Bye-yee!

xo Sociopathic Pyschopath...

PS Yay, I'm 80% Sociopath! I took a quiz. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment