Thursday, November 27, 2008

These Watermelon Smiles Just Can't Ripen Underwater

So, it's Thanksgiving. Hope the readers are enjoying the holidays.

Here's a list of what (and who) I'm thankful for.

1) My friends and family. :D cause I love em.

2) My guitar (RIP Pansy) and my notebooks, without them I could have never written any of my songs.

3) Gerard fucking Arthur Way who is soon to become Gerard fucking Arthur Way the dad. Congrats to both him and Lyn-Z on the new addition to the family!!

4) Mikey James Way, the coolest, coffee addicted bassist and brother.

5) Frank Anthony Iero, the best tattoo covered rhythm guitarist and friend,

6)Ray Ortiz Toro, the greatest lead guitarist and the man with the 'fro.

And last but not least,

7) Bob Nathaniel Bryar, the awesomest blond drummer with the adorable dog.

My Chemical Romance, people!

Next on meh list o' thanks...

8) George Ryan Ross The III, the super-talented guitarist with the cute smile. :D

9) Brendon Boyd Urie, the fantastic vocalist with the hyper attitude.

10) Spencer Smith, the freaking drummer of drums! (I ran out of adjectives)

11) Jonathon Jacob Walker, bassist that rocks the stage and rocks the flip-flops!

Panic At The Disco, everybody!

Not to forget some others...

12) Fall Out boy which is Patrick Stump, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz The Third, Joe Trohman and Andy Hurley.

13) The Academy Is... consisting of William Beckett, Adam T. Siska (Sisky Biz!), Mike Carden, Michael Chislett, and Andrew Mrotek.

14) Cobra Starship equals Gabriel 'Gabe' Saporta, Victoria Asher, Ryland Blackinton, Nate Navarro and Alex Saurez.

15) Last but not least, Slash! At The Disco and FicWad for supplying my daily dose of fanfics.

And all the things above are what I am nost thankful for today. THE END.

All my love... HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS!

xoxo ILY MCRPATDFOBTAICS... GAWMJWFAIROTBNBGRRTTBBUSSJJWPSPLKWTTJTAHWBATSMCMCAMGSVARBNNAS

PS Haha, I think I went overboard with the squishing together all the names.


No comments:

Post a Comment